Below is a list of other resources.
Addictions Hotline of New Jersey: 800-238-2333
Dial 211 or 1-800-238-2333 which provides trained clinically supervised telephone specialists who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to educate, assist, interview and/or refer individuals and families battling addictions. Calls are free and information shared is confidential.
- Partnership at Drugfree.org
- Governor's Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- NJ Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- New Jersey's Comprehensive Tobacco Control Program
- ONDCP Media Campaign
- National Drug Strategy Network
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- The National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence New Jersey
- The New Jersey Prevention Network
- Signs of Sobriety, Inc.
- The Toni Donato-Bolis and Baby RJ Foundation
- The NJ Hopeline: 855-654-6735
- 2nd Floor (Youth Helpline): 888-222-2228
- NJ Connect for Recovery (njconnectforrecovery.org) - 855-652-3737
- PickAwareness.com - A parent resource for substance abuse
- PreventOpiateAbuse.Org - Reducing Over-Prescribing, Closing Major Avenues of Abuse and Stepping Up Education
- www.generationrx.org - provides educational resources to help prevent the misuse of prescription medications and is provided through a partnership between The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy and the Cardinal Health Foundation
- Veteran's Crisis Line: 800-273-8255 or confidential chat at www.VeteransCrisisLine.net or text to 838255